Teen Advisory Board
T.A.B. members are:
Teens in 6th-12th grade committed to helping the Hudson Area Public Library and the community.
Why join T.A.B.?
- Make new friends!
- Suggest books, magazines, CDs and movies for the Library to purchase.
- Plan programs & events for you and your friends.
- Gain volunteer experience that looks great on a resume.
- Help create a fun and comfortable atmosphere for teens @ the Library.
What is expected of T.A.B. members?
- Attend meetings and contact the TAB coordinator if you are unable to attend a meeting.
- Be an active participant in the group.
- Attend/assist with programs.
For an online application, go to: www.hudsonpubliclibrary.org/teen-preteen
Generally, we meet on the second Friday of each month from 4:00 to 5:00 pm. In July, we will meet on Monday, July 10.